I really like a monochromatic face as a result of it’s harmonious and stylish. However there are methods so as to add a bit of extra model to it and this manner is my favourite! Right here’s tips on how to pair matte and metallic finishes in the identical shade:
- A Matte Heat Brown Eye Shadow — I used two shades (pressure of nature and pure magnificence) from this matte eye shadow palette ($$$) however you can even attempt the 2 center shades from the center row of this palette ($).
- A Metallic Copper or Bronze Liquid Liner for the Prime Lashline — I used this one ($$$) in Golden Bronze on Lauren above however you can even attempt this one ($$) in Snakebite.
- A Mettalic Copper or Bronze Pencil for the Backside Lashline — I used this one ($$$) in Bronzed Garnett however love this one ($$) in Trickster.
- A Terracotta Blush — I used this baked blush swirl ($$) in Tropic Hues as a result of I’m obsessive about baked blushes!
- A Peachy Nude Lip — Lauren’s carrying this one ($$) in Soho Nude.
- Apply the lighter heat matte brown shade everywhere in the lid and backside lashline.
- Apply the darker heat matte brown shade to the crease of the higher lid.
- Line the highest lashline with the metallic bronze shade. You’ll be able to wing it out if you’d like it much more stylized.
- Line the underside lashline and interior waterline with the bronze pencil.
- Coat the lashes with mascara.
- Pop the cheek with the terracotta blush on both the apples or excessive on the cheekbone, relying in your face form and choice.
- End with the peachy nude lipstick.